TEX Rail Consulting
Our consultants are highly qualified and have a wealth of experience from numerous projects in the field of train operation and safety giving us the resources we need to support our customers in every aspect of train operation and safety.
An important part of the current European liberalisation process of the railway sector is the regulation of network access. We can provide expert advice on regulatory issues and contribute to the creation of value for our customers.
We are also able to provide technical support for our customers in the issuing of licences.
TEX Mobile Solutions
The procurement and modernisation of rail traffic requires major investment. The process from tendering, to manufacturing and finally commissioning usually takes years and involves many decisions that have lasting effects on future operations and the maintenance of vehicles.
Our global aim is the punctual delivery and start of operation of ready-for-use, functioning and efficient rail vehicles. To achieve this, both customer and supplier must assert their influence on the product and procedures throughout the entire procurement process.
We can support you with our operational and technical know-how from the design stage at the very beginning, through manufacturing and commissioning to the final warranty. We help you communicate your requirements and interests to the manufacturer, meet deadlines, identify issues of any kind as early on in the process as possible and ensure a product of the highest quality. In this, we use 15 years’ experience in construction support and technical controlling for railway vehicles, not only with railway companies but also in the light-rail transit sector.
‘An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.’
- Technical controlling/construction supervision of rail vehicles during production and commissioning (light rail and “heavy rail”)
- Entity in Charge of Maintenance Maintenance organization and development for your fleets
- (locomotives, freight cars, passenger cars, special cars)
- Expert opinions and expertises Condition assessments, damage assessments
- maintenance development
- Fleet maintenance management
- maintenance delivery
- mobile repairs (repair)
- mobile maintenance (servicing)
- maintenance concepts
- Services and support
- Certification of KSV as a “Body Responsible for Maintenance” (ECM) according to Regulation (EU) 445/2011
- Experts for damage and evaluation of rail vehicles
- Certified testing personnel for non-destructive material testing (VT levels 1+2) according to EN ISO 9712
- Railway operations managers and train drivers
- Engineers and technologists
- Association of Private Freight Car Interested Parties
- Maintenance functions according to Regulation (EU) No. 445/2011 (ECM Regulation)